5/7/09

Astro Camp Day 1




 Bryndee and I went to Astro Camp in California with some of her classmates.  Day 1 they learned how to face their fears by jumping off a 30 foot power pole toward a  ball suspended in the air.   Bryndee wasn't too sure of herself, but was so proud when she accomplished her goal.

4 comments:

  1. Yeay Missy (and Jason!) Welcome to the blogging world!!! It will be so fun to watch your family grow!

    And Kudos to Bryndee! What a terrifying thing, and what a brave girl! The pictures alone make me hyperventilate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, Missy! Was her (or your) stomach in her throat the whole time? Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, mom! Me just burpeed! Just to let you know, that is not full size on the power pole. Just thought I'd let everyone in the world that is reading this know. (I also want them to know that I just burpeed!) (Burped)
    Bye,
    Your crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy daughter,
    Bryndee

    ReplyDelete